Wanted: Your experience in Biotechnology/Biochemistry
Our client is an internationally operating services group. From the local Swiss subsidiary the company offers a full range of services for the (bio)pharmaceutical, High-End Food and Oil, Gas & Chemicals industry including Asset Management, Integrated Commissioning & Validation, Interim/Project Management and Process Development.
To implement one of its projects (6 months contract) in Southern Switzerland (CH) our client is looking for an
Operator DSP/USP (f/m/d) Southern Switzerland
As Operator Downstream Process (DSP) / Upstream Process (USP) you are an integral part of the vaccine production!
You will be working for one of the world-leading biopharmaceutical companies and join a team of exeptional professionals and will get ample opportunities to show your skills.
- Overseeing, planning and supporting the processing and purification of mammalian cell culture
- Buffer and Media prep
- Performs manufacturing activities according to cGMP guidelines, ensuring batch execution, evaluating test results, resolving issues, troubleshoot manufacturing equipment and make recommendations for resolution
- Responsible to establish timely and with high quality the required production documentation, e.g. preparation of DeltaV recipes and electronic batch records
- Reviews production documentation and works on deviations, change requests and implementation of CAPAs to ensure high-quality GMP standards
- Responsible to prepare and execute SHE (Safety, Health, environment), EM (Environmental Monitoring), operation and cleaning risk analysis for the assigned products and the implementation and control of defined measures
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Biotechnology, Biochemistry or related disciplines
- Industry experience in GMP setting / GMP Understanding
- Good biotechnology expertise and/or knowledge in biotechnical engineering preferable in the area of Mammalian cell culture and/or protein purification
- Fluent in German
- Good communication skills & interaction with all kinds of interfaces within the organization
- Strong team orientation
- Structured, focused and well-organized working attitude; solution-oriented
- Open-minded for new ideas and suggestions
- Willing and able to work shifts
If we have been able to arouse your interest with this challenge, we look forward to receiving detailed application documents stating your salary expectations and notice period, as well as the position number 3443 to: email@example.com.
If you have questions, don´t hesitate to contact us. Dr. Philip Wenger will be looking forward to your call: 0049 211 138 66 370.