Our client is a leading Project Management and Engineering company serving the pharmaceuticals industry around the world. Their reputation is based on forming successful partnerships with clients, providing them with innovative designs and cost effective solutions in the context of sound judgment, strong management and technical excellence.
Our client is offering a full-time employment for a long-term project in Switzerland as a
CQV Engineer / Ingenieur (f/m/d)
- a contract according to Swiss law
- a pension plan
- housing compensation
- expenses allowance
In order to built up a team on specific equipment’s we are looking for CQV Engineers (m/w/d) with great qualities:
Persons (that can lead a small team of validation specialists), who can generate and execute protocols. By ensuring the communication with all stakeholders the approval of various documents must be achieved. The detailed planning of the execution of DQ, IQ and OQ is part of this role too. Good reporting and tracking skills are also required.
The CQV engineer will be responsible to generate documents to sustain qualification. On various groups of small lab equipment (microscopes, table top centrifuges, particle counters, pipettes, cell counters, osmolality, etc.). He/she will also support the outsourcing of specific tasks like the IQ/OQ execution of various vendors. On that he/she will report in a clear way to senior management and will bring proposed solutions to meet results and timelines.
- MSc or Bsc in Mechanical Engineeing or similar
- At least 5 years or more of relevant working experience
- Experience in validating equipment
- Experience with lab equipment
- Experience with COMOS
- Experience in generating documents according classic V-model
- Experience in reporting and tracking
- Professional level of English is necessary
- German speaking and writing is a plus
- Team Player, but also able to work independent
- Strong analytical and technical writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Anticipating attitude
- Able to adapt to global and local standards
- Customer and result orientated
If we have been able to arouse your interest with this challenge, we look forward to receiving detailed application documents stating your salary expectations and notice period, as well as the position number 3089-CQV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!