Wanted: Your experience in the pharmaceutical industry
Our client is a leading Project Management and Engineering company.
From the headquarters in Netherlands, the company offers a full range of services for the Pharmaceutical Industry around the world. Their reputation is based on forming successful partnerships with clients, providing them with innovative designs and cost-effective solutions in the context of sound judgment, strong management and technical excellence.
To support the Team in Switzerland, we are offering a full-time employment for a long-term project in South Switzerland (canton Solothurn) as a
Commissioning / Qualification and Verification (CQV) Engineer (f/m/d)
We are looking to recruit a hands-on CQV engineer that can lead a small team of validation specialists. Our client offers a challenging and varied job with ample opportunities for personal contribution and development. They also provide
- a contract according to Swiss law
- a pension plan
- housing compensation
- expenses allowance
- Leader of a small team of validation specialists
- Generate, develop, execute DQ/IQ/OQ validation protocols and reports according to standards and guidelines for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Communicate with stakeholders and achieve the approval of documents
- Responsibility of generating documents to sustain qualification and of various groups of small lab equipment (microscopes, table top centrifuges, particle counters, pipettes, cell counters, osmolality, etc.)
- Design, develop and execute IQ/OQ/PQ validation protocols and reports according to standards and guidelines for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Support the outsourcing of specific tasks like the IQ/OQ execution of various vendors
- Report to the senior management and propose solutions to meet results and timelines
- MSc or Bsc in Mechanical Engineeing; (or similair gained by working experience)
- At least 5 years or more of relevant experience in a similar team
- Experience in validating equipment
- Experience with lab equipment
- Experience with COMOS
- Experience in generating documents according classic V-model
- Good reporting and tracking skills are also required
- To have a project mentality and at the same time an understanding of operations requirements
- Flexibility: the ability to adapt in a high pace environment
- Professional level of English is necessary
- German speaking and writing is a plus
- Team player, but also able to work independent
- Strong analytical and technical writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Anticipating attitude (is a must)
- Able to adapt to global and local standards
- Customer and result orientated
Please consider the following:
- Because of complicated permit procedures, EU citizens have a preference.
- This position is based in Switzerland which is why a guaranteed schedule of commuting between home and work cannot be given due to the current Covid-19 circumstances.
If we have been able to arouse your interest with this challenge, we look forward to receiving detailed application documents stating your salary expectations and notice period, as well as the position number 3416 to firstname.lastname@example.org.