Our client is a multinational company specialized in the research, development and production of animal drugs and health products, covering livestock, poultry, aquatic products, companion animals and other fields.
Not only does the company supply products to animal hospitals in China’s largest cities, but it also serves a large number of poultry and livestock farms. The quality of its products is second-to-none and places it as an absolute leader in the field of canine and feline skin diseases as well as a leading global dog and cat vaccine manufacturer.
As the seventh-ranked animal health products company in the world, our client invests 6.5% of its annual sales in R & D centers on five continents. Willing to invest in the Chinese market and increase the local direct business activities in the next five yeras, our client is currently looking to hire for its branch in Shanghai a
China Country Manager (f/m/d)
What we expect from you:
- Scientific education, ideally Veterinary or Scientific or Medical background, with complementary Finance degree
- Companion animal experience is mandatory: a 15+ years experience in Animal Health on the Companion Animal Prescription/Vet Side and the OTC/Pet Shop/Internet is preferred; experience in the Pet food industry or related Pet Care industry will be taken into consideration as well;
- Extensive knowledge of this dynamic and sophisticated sector
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with multichannel marketing, using all new online & offline techniques of communication to reach pet owners, B2B and B2C companies or veterinary professionals
- Fluency in English, French would be an advantage
- Management capability for an existing team of 25 persons, with a potential evolution to 70 persons
Can we arouse your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application documents with details of your salary expectations and notice period, labelled under the position number 3410 via email at email@example.com
If you are not the “China Country Manager (f/m/d)” we are looking for, but you know someone who is, please tip them off about this position.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us. Your contact person, Markus Lorch, is available telephonically: 07 11 34 24 37 0.
We assure you of our utmost discretion and compliance with/adherence to notices of non-disclosure.